"Let OUR EYES make YOUR HOME more Appealing"
EYE APPEAL 2 SELL
We have learned that Staged to Sell can be very similar to Designed to Live. In Staged to Sell: we try to appeal to the broad market of Potential Buyers with our style of design. In Designed to Live: we work with the homeowner, their likes and dislikes, and guide them, open their eyes to new ideas, new looks, sometimes subtle, sometimes more aggressive. The bottom line is to please the homeowner and still give them a Fresh New Look.
"After EYE APPEAL staged our home, it SOLD the NEXT day, after being on the market for 8 months"!
Let OUR EYES make YOUR HOME more APPEALING to SELL!
Call us today at
INITIAL CONSULTATION - up to 30 minutes - No Charge
EXTENSIVE CONSULTATION - usually lasting about 2 hours, $150.00
2. RESEARCH - Match the style of the home with the proper furniture/accessories. Appeal to the type of buyer that would most likely be purchasing your kind of home. Locate the appropriate furniture/accessories for your home.
3. DECLUTTER - Remove unneccessary Furniture and/or Accessories. Almost all homes, unless empty, have many objects, pictures, accessories, furniture, etc. that will not work in achieving the Desired Look that will sell the home Quickly and for Top Dollar.
4. COORDINATE WITH INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS - This includes Painters, Carpenters, Electricians, Landscapers, Plumbers, Furniture Rental companies, etc. Some homes require more "fixing" than others - before the actual staging of furniture/accessories by the Stagers.
5. PROVIDE OUR OWN INVENTORY - of Furniture/Accessories to create that "Model Home" look. We have an extensive inventory of furniture, artwork, carpets, window treatments, plants/floral arrangements, bedding, and other accessories that will help to complete the Desired Look.
6. ACTUAL STAGING - Interior space planning, re-designing and re-arranging furniture and all accessories to maximize the appeal and achieve that "Model Home" look.
Designed to Live:
1. CONSULTATION - same as in "Staged to Sell"
2. RESEARCH - Discover who these homeowners are, their likes and dislikes and what they are wanting to achieve in the New Look of their home, or certain rooms in the home. Locate and assist the homeowners in purchasing the furniture and accessories necessary to complete their Desired Look.
3. DECLUTTER - Same as in "Staged to Sell"
4. COORDINATE WITH INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS - Same as in "Staged to Sell"
5. ACTUAL STAGING - Same as in "Staged to Sell", except the final result will be a permanent Fresh New Look that the Homeowner will continue to enjoy. (That is, until they are ready for another Fresh New Look!!) And then.... we will be there for them - again!!